Tutorials

Friday, January 7, 2011

Inefficency

Yesterday as I stepped out of the bath tub I realized that there was no towel to dry myself with.  Apparently I am the only one in the house capable of stocking clean towels in the bathroom, and I had forgotten that day.  I checked the floor below the towel rack because little hands often pull the towels down while drying, and NEVER pick them up.  Thankfully there was a hand towel there, better than nothing.  As I began drying myself a patch at a time.  I was getting dryer, but unfortunately dirtier.  I ran dripping wet and nude out into the hall for a fresh towel to finish the job.  I questioned my husband about the hand towel which he told me he had used to wipe shavings from the tub before his last bath.  He laughed at me and asked why I would use a towel from the floor.  I replied in my own logic as explained above.  Apparently I am also the only one in this house capable of putting a dirty towel in the laundry basket.  Alas, such is life.  Motherhood, I have discovered, is equal parts hard work, fun, and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment