Tutorials

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I know this LOOKS bad

I know how this looks, but Spartacus really is a good dog.  It's just that this week Andrew learned to crawl and as far as he is concerned, nothing is off limits.  Spartacus however feels that this is unfair because he is forbidden to chew on Andrew's toys, therefore Andrew should be forbidden to chew on Spartacus' toys.




The kids got to see Santa this year, I think it will be the last year that they are all true believers, so here is a photo with the magic of belief intact.
A quick blurry snap shot because the baby is of course terrified of Santa Claus.


I'm still sewing a lot, like everyday.  Here are some pictures of my recent projects.
This is a purse and a coin pouch, it's reversible, I'm selling it on my online shop and my advertising line for the reversible feature is "Because sometimes you feel like a slut, and sometimes you don't"  Yes, I think I'm funny even if no one else does.
Charity sewing for Christmas.
And lastly a wreath for my brother Billy's grave.  That's all I have to say about that one.

Motherhood agrees with me, and so does domesticity, with the exception of cooking.  Things in the kitchen are much worse now that my dishwasher is broken.  I refuse to do dishes more than once a day, and since I only have one sink, there's no wash side and rinse side.  This makes doing dishes even more grueling and I avoid it for as long as I can.  That means that when I went into the kitchen to cook dinner tonight, I had to wash three days of pots, pans, and cups (I think I must own at least a hundred cups) before we could eat.  Needless to say, dinner was running late tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment